Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
This site is for Sheffield residents to now make an application for:
Transfer to Secondary School 2016
you should either:
download an application form and complete and return it to Admissions, Level 5, North Wing, Moorfoot, Sheffield S1 4PL, or
telephone Admissions on 0114 2735790 and we will take your application from you, or
contact Admissions by email email@example.com or by telephone 0114 2735790 to request an application form
The closing date for returning your application form to us is 31st October 2015. The online site closes on 22nd October 2015.
Before you apply you should read the "Guide for Parents 2016/17" booklet, available on our website or in libraries, schools and Howden House.
If one of the preferences will be an Aided school, you will need to complete an additional information form, and a MR1 or AR1 form which can be requested from the schools directly or downloaded from our website. You will also be required to provide your baptisim certificate where relevant.
You can continue to use this site if you need to change any personal details, if you amend your preferences, you MUST re-submit your application. Any change in preferences will override the original application submitted.
If you do need to amend any details, especially an address, you must also inform Admissions directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org