Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
Sheffield City Council's online site is for Sheffield residents to apply online for a school place for their child. If you do not live in Sheffield you can still apply for a Sheffield school place, but you must make the application through your home Authority.
Everyone must register first using the "Register" button on the left hand side.
Once you have registered you will be sent a link to the website to enable you to complete your application.
Before you apply you should read the "Guide for Parents 2015/16" booklet, available on our website or in libraries, schools and Howden House from September 2014.
The web links are being set up today so if you have difficulty downloading the catholic school additional forms you may request these by telephone or revisit the site tomorrow.
You can not use this site to apply for a place in a special school. To apply for a special school you must download a paper application. For more information about applying for a special school contact Special Education Needs.
Do not use this site to apply for a place in a Private or Independent school or if you wish to educate your child at home.
If you are applying for a secondary school you may wish to attend the open evening at the school before expressing your preferences. Dates and times of open evenings are available on our web-site from September 2014. Alternatively contact the Admissions Team for details.